Al Masraf Offers lending solutions to support general business needs or growth objectives through our comprehensive selection of Personal Lending products.
Multi Currency (AED, USD, EUR & GBP)
Dedicated Relationship Manager
Wide Range of Loan Products
Preferential rates for Online Banking
Free First Cheque Book
Free Teller Transactions
Free Monthly / Quarterly Statements
Al Masraf Islamic Current Account is a Sharia compliant account service, operating under the Sharia principle of Qard Hassan .
This account offers no return to the depositor apart from the Banks guarantee of the principle amount.
The depositor can withdraw funds at any time without notice - that is on demand .
Mudaraba Short Term Deposit is a profit bearing Shari’a compliant product based on Islamic principle of unrestricted ‘Mudaraba’. This exclusive product is unique in the sense that it is a kind of current account which incurs profit.
Mudaraba Short Term deposit is ideally suitable for High Net Worth customers who have frequent transactions and follow a pattern. Like in other Mudaraba deposit products, the depositor acts as the Capital Supplier (Rab Al Mal) of the investment and the Bank acts as the investor (Mudarib). The profit share approved by Sharia Committee for the “ Mudareb is 70% from the profits allocated from total operations, and remaining 30% to be distributed to the consumers “Rab Al Mal”.
Here, expected profit is calculated and disbursed on monthly average balance which exceeds minimum deposit requirements.
Looking for a flexible investment option? Al Masraf Mudaraba Investment Account lets you invest your funds with us for a fixed period of time. Upon completion of the period, the amount is reinvested and you can choose to either transfer the distributed profit to an account specified by you or add up the distributed profits and the actual amount and invest it again.
Mudaraba Term Investment Account is Sharia compliant investment deposit scheme designed to make your investments grow with market-competitive profit rates. It operates under an unrestricted Mudaraba Principle.
Like in other Mudaraba deposit products, the depositor acts as the Capital Supplier (Rab Al Mal) of the investment and the Bank acts as the investor (Mudarib), where the customer share profits and bears losses as stipulated in the Mudaraba Investment Agreement
The profit share approved by Sharia Committee for the “ Mudareb is 70% from the profits allocated from total operations, and remaining 30% to be distributed to the consumers “Rab Al Mal”.
For Customers who want a periodic, stable income coupled with steady capital appreciation, our Wakala deposit provides the ideal platform and opportunity. This unique deposit scheme offers different maturities structured to allow investors to benefit from a constant and steady source of income, and full invested amount with the profit will be paid at maturity and it based on Wakala method.
Wakala Investment where the customer ‘’the investor’’ (Muwakkil) appoint us, Al Masraf Islamic Banking, as an agent (Wakeel). We will then ensure investment of your funds in Sharia compliant transactions with constant close monitoring by our team of specialists. Based on Wakala , the Bank (Wakeel) will use your investment fund for its general corporate purposes to achieve an agreed profit rate for you.
You will be able to terminate the agreement, add or withdraw funds before the maturity date. (Subject to prior approval and banks terms and conditions)
Al Masraf Islamic Banking Savings Account is Sharia compliant saving scheme operating under the Sharia principle of Mudaraba where the customer share profits and bear losses as stipulated in the Mudaraba Investment Agreement.
This scheme is designed to generate your regular earnings through very competitive profit rates, without limiting your banking transactions. The profit share approved by Sharia Committee for the “ Mudareb is 70% from the profits allocated from total operations, and remaining 30% to be distributed to the consumers “Rab Al Mal”.